Want to make a stylish statement with outstanding sound quality? Look no further than Manhattan.
Like its New York namesake, the Manhattan is bold, bright and beautiful. This classic jukebox harks back to the vintage Wurlitzer jukes and sounds every bit as good as it looks, with a powerful sound to get any party started, NYC style.
The Manhattan combines form and function: eye catching wood and chrome finishes in an art-deco reproduction style conceal state of the art technology. But it's more than a pretty face. With bubble casings constructed from the same material as riot shields, this jukebox is street tough and built to last!
- 21st Century 80 disc Jukebox CD Mechanism (simplest in the world)
- Mk7 Stereo Amplifier 150w RMS per channel
- 2 x tweeter, 2 x mid range and 1 x 12" Twin cone bass speaker
- connections for up to 6 speakers
- Remote Control for home use
- 70 disc rotating display title rack
- Shuffle play facility
- Aux inputs for mic/audio
- Aux output
Mr Pinball is Proud to be the Australian Distributor for the Worlds Most Beautiful Classic Handcrafted Jukeboxes
Welcome to Sound Classic Jukeboxes, a division of Sound Leisure Ltd.
We're one of the few remaining traditional jukebox manufacturers in the world, and we've been hand-crafting the finest reproduction models since 1978. We're still family-owned and run, and we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our machines. In fact, we're sure you won't find a better jukebox anywhere! Here are just a few reasons why:
- our machines have the look and feel of the classic jukeboxes, from dome to chrome
- we don't believe in mass-production – all our jukeboxes are hand-made
- we only use the best materials, with quality wood and real metal finishes
- our jukeboxes incorporate the latest technology, including iPod compatibility